Certified by Bat Conservation International, this single chamber bat house can provide shelter for up to 100 bats!
These bat houses are ideal for the beginning Bat Enthusiast. Most single chamber homes will provide shelter for males, non reproducing females and transient bats who are in their migratory trek, temporarily disoriented, or seeking shelter during a storm.
This Single Chamber Bat House is cut from 100% Western Red Cedar and is Certified by Bat Conservation International.
- All joints are half-lapped, caulked and sealed.
- The ¼” ventilation gap allows for circulation and temperature variability.
- Each Lone Star Bat House is hand made and inspected.
- We pre-drilled holes for mounting screws for your convenience.
- All exterior surfaces (except landing pad) are hand sanded to increase the aesthetic appearance.
- Each Lone Star Bat House adorns our trademark 3½” cast iron star and “Hand Crafted by Lone Star Woodcraft” brand.
- As these house are constructed of Western Red Cedar, they weather beautifully and will darken as they are exposed to the elements over time.
- dimensions – 28.5″ x 14″ x 2.5″
- weight 8lbs
- capacity ~100 bats
Reduce your risk for West Nile and Zika Virus